Consent to the processing of personal data of the subject of personal data
I hereby, acting my own will and in my interest, when posting (entering) my personal data on the website of the Hashkaot-Odessa company, and provide the company Hashkaot-Odessa, location: Israel, Haifa, Ha-Datsagim 1, (hereinafter the Operator), the right (consent) to the processing of my personal data specified in this Questionnaire, and other documents (forms, questionnaires) located on the Internet at https://investpro-odessa.co.il (hereinafter – the Questionnaire) , and I confirm that I give such consent.
I hereby confirm that I am acquainted with the purposes of processing my personal data: the processing of personal data will be carried out by the Operator in my interests, including in order to offer me services, new services provided by the Operator for the purpose of conducting surveys, questionnaires, advertising and marketing research regarding services provided by the Operator, as well as for the provision of seminar services (courses, lectures, training), through direct contact with me using the means of communication indicated in standing Questionnaire. This right (consent) is granted to carry out any actions in relation to my personal data that are necessary and desirable to achieve the above goals, including, without limitation, the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (transfer ) (including the transfer to persons indicated in this Questionnaire), depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data, which means all data specified in this Questionnaire. I hereby confirm that I am notified that the processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in any way, including using automation tools (including software) and without using automation tools (using various tangible media, including paper). This right (consent) is valid for 75 years and can be revoked, unless otherwise established by the current legislation of Ukraine, by sending me a written notice to the Operator, to whom personal data is transmitted, at the addresses indicated above.
This consent is considered revoked after 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt by the Operator of a written notice on the withdrawal of this consent. The day of receipt of the notice is not included in the thirty (30) day period. The personal data subject has the right to protect his rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for losses and (or) compensation for non-pecuniary damage in court. Click here for our Personal Data Processing Policy.
Regulation of personal information
This “Regulation on personal (personal) information” (hereinafter – the Regulation) applies to all relations of participants arising from the use of the services and functions of the Platform “www.hashkaot-odessa.co.il” (hereinafter – the Platform), and refers to any information that is received about individuals and legal entities (Users) using the specified services.
Using the services and functions of the Platform means the unconditional agreement of all participants with the terms of this Regulation. The established rules for processing personal information of users are mandatory for all participants of the Platform. Disagreement with this Regulation, both in whole and in part, is an unconditional reason for terminating the use of the services and functions of the Platform.
- Personal information includes:
- information provided by the User during registration (obtaining an individual password / login and creating an account (account));
- information provided by the User when using the services and functions of the Platform;
- information that is automatically transmitted to the Platform System when using its services and functions using the software installed on the User’s device, for example, information about the user’s browser, IP address, cookies, etc.
- When using personal information, the services of the Platform proceed from the following principles:
- Any information, including that listed in paragraph 1 of these Regulations, is provided by the User voluntarily;
- The information provided by the User is reliable until proven otherwise;
- The User is fully responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, including on matters related to the legal personality of the User;
- The user is aware of all the negative consequences of providing invalid or irrelevant information;
- The preservation of personal (personally) information from unauthorized use is possible only in case of joint efforts of the services of the Platform and the User. The Platform Services take all possible measures to save the specified information outside the authorized access, however, these measures are obviously not enough if the User also does not take all the necessary measures to save the information.
- The user provides, and the Platform stores the specified information for the following:
- User identification when using the services and functions of the Platform;
- User identification in case of concluding agreements with the owner of the Platform or participants of the Platform;
- Sending important messages and notifications to the User in order to protect the interests of the User;
- Submission to the User of information and other materials that may be used by the User with benefit;
- Improving the quality of work of the services and functions of the Platform to provide the User with better services;
- To develop new services and functions that may be useful to the User;
- To collect data on the quality of services provided to the User;
- The user provides, and the Platform processes and uses the information received in the following order:
- The platform uses only the necessary information about the user;
- The Platform is not responsible for the confidentiality of information if the User personally or through a representative transferred the information to third parties, regardless of whether these persons act within the Platform or on other Internet resources;
- The platform has the right to transmit information if it arises from the requirements of the current Ukrainian or Israeli legislation.
- The user gives his consent to receive advertising messages from the Company containing advertisements for goods and services sold by the Company and / or its partners and / or other third parties to the email address and mobile phone number (including the accounts connected to it in WhatsApp, Viber messengers , Telegram, etc.) specified by the User during the Registration process, as well as other email addresses and mobile phone numbers (including the accounts connected to them in the WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc. messengers), reported by the Company User in accordance hindrance to this Agreement, the merger agreement. If the User requests the Company to stop distributing advertising messages to his address, the Company undertakes to immediately stop such distribution in relation to the User who has applied with the corresponding requirement.
- The Platform has the right to depart from the rules of confidentiality and inviolability of the User’s personal information if the latter violates the legal documents of the Platform or such a derogation is necessary to protect the interests of third parties whose rights are violated by the User.
- The platform takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
- The platform has the right to unilaterally change the content of this Regulation with the date of validity of the new edition. The new edition of the Regulation comes into force from the moment it is posted on the relevant pages of the Platform, unless otherwise provided by the new edition.
- All relations that arise in connection with the use of personal (personal) information are regulated by the current legislation of Ukraine and Israel.